Tuesday 5 August 2008

A new venture

So, how did you find your way here?

This blog is going to outline my adventures into all things crafty - I am seriously addicted to crochet and knitting and thought I'd like to personalise my handcrafted items and my "brand" will be the same as this blog title! I say "brand" but I'm not really going into business as such, it's just that I have found myself making so many scarves, bags and presents that I thought I would find a way to mark out my projects.

This is where I will showcase my items - if you do want to comission anything or want to buy something then contact me via a message here or via email!

Keep reading on and hopefully something will catch your eye to inspire you to pick up your needles or hooks or even to ask me to make something for you!

No comments: