Monday 13 October 2014

Weekend WIPs

Oops. It's been a while since I updated here.

Lots to tell you about this week. I am working on a set of single skein designs for warm winter accessories many of them glamorous and special!  I've finished a moebius cowl in double knit Selkie yarn with a beaded picot edging. It's silky, warm. Glamorous and practical!  What else could you want?

I'll add photos as soon as it's dry enough to get a good picture!

My current project is for some glamorous gauntlets - fingerless mittens with a beaded ruffle and picot edging. They are glamorous but practical and will make the most luxurious special Christmas gift. I have knitted them up with a skein of double knit Selkie twinkle yarn.  I will be selling the pattern along with beads and ribbon to embellish them as kits - available at Duck Pond Market in November and December and will list them in Etsy in kit format too. The pattern will be available on Ravelry too

As winter draws near I have started knitting up toddler Pixie Hoods for my sling wearing friends - the first has been delivered to its new home and I'm about to knit an autumnal red, brown and gold hood. It's going to look fabulous!

What are you knitting?

No comments: