Sunday 28 September 2014

Weekend WIPs

It's been another busy week - I have a stall at Duck Pond Market in Highgate next Sunday and am getting yarn labelled and display ideas finalised plus knitting up a few samples so that you can see my yarn knitted up.  I'm very excited and will have my handy helper (aka my daughter) helping me set up and sell!  If you are popping in to see me then make sure you check out my Facebook page on Saturday where I'll be sharing a code word to get a little treat from my stall!

I have finished my gorgeous Frangipani shawl but need to block it.  Hopefully I'll get it blocked this week so I can wear it on Sunday!

My current design, a moebius cowl, is still on the needles but progressing well.  I seem to spend too much time on social media and networking to get it finished so planning to plough through it this evening!

My long term project, a beautiful Garter Squish, is progressing slowly but surely.  Very pleased to be working on this on cooler nights but this weekend has been warm and muggy in London, so I've put it to one side.

I had a meeting with the lovely Catchloops this week - watch this space for some fabulous collaborations.

What have you been up to this week?

No comments: