Saturday 13 September 2014

Weekend WIPs

As I work on Wednesdays I think my wip posts are definitely weekend posts!

Currently on my needles are:

Frangipani in green and purple hues of Shamu Makes yarn. About 6 rows left. Hopefully I'll finish that tomorrow and will have a picture some time next week

Curious Collective design and knit along shawl  - using a Shamu makes BFL sock yarn in "woodland Sprite" with a chocolate brown alpaca as contrast. I've chosen to be in the Enchanted Forest tribe. The pattern is lovely and I'm adoring how the colours are working together in the variegated part. Just a few rows until I'm on the lace.

Garter squish - the perfect autumn/ winter stash buster blanket!  I'm using up all sorts of oddments and it's stunning. The I cord edging is really easy and effective and I'll be incorporating it into a design of my own very soon!

I have a couple of projects to block this week - pictures later

What have you got on your needles?

No comments: